As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, September 26, 2004

New therapist!!!

I get a phone call yesterday saying my therapist is on medical leave!!!!!!!!!! WHAT!!!!

First, I hope everything is okay ..... but I didn't ask questions, because I know they couldn't tell me anything.

But I do NOT want to have to start seeing someone else. Do you know how weird that would be? I'm comfortable with who I've been seeing, and I don't want to go through getting to know someone else. So what am I supose to do? Wait it out? As it is now, I haven't been in a month because I've had to cancel due to my work schedule.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home