As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

The new place

What can I say? I'm here. Since Bart has lived here two months, all my stuff coming in kind of made the place a mess ... which isn't something a neat freak likes! How can things not be a mess when you're moving?? You can't really not have boxes to unpack, etc.

A lot of my things went into the storage that's two doors down, which is fine ... I know everything from the townhouse won't fit in the apartment. What is driving me crazy is the fact that there are things I need from storage to make kits, etc for my store. Okay ... maybe that shouldn't be a big priority right now but it would give me something to do! Most of what is in here is unpacked, and what isn't is all scrapbook stuff. I'm waiting to unpack that once everything else is in it's place. So ... where does that leave me??

I'm not a big TV person, so I don't really like spending my evenings watching TV. There is only so much a person can do on the computer. Last night I took Socrates for a long walk to pass the time, but tonight it's raining. So here I am ... stuck! I hate it!! I'm about ready to cry!!! I feel like I'm missing out on things because half of my life is locked up in storage. Stupid??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home