As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, June 04, 2007

A Monday update ...

I had asked Bart to come over to talk after work on Friday. He came over, we talked, and he invited me to come and stay at his apartment for the weekend. He was very happy to see that I was doing much better, and I was happy to be doing better.

Socrates and I packed our bags (okay, I packed some food and a toy for Socs) and off we went.

Socrates barked a lot at every noise he heard, and person he saw out the sliding glass door that he kept his eye on. He's not use to seeing that many people, and hearing doors close, and people walking above. He was good nonetheless though. I went to see my sister Saturday morning. She opened her store the day before, so I was there right after she opened on Saturday. She was surprised to see me up and out so early! (I had been up since 4AM!) Brenda's store is SO nice! I spent $40 and came home with some really cute things ... one being a candle that smells YUMMMY! Of course I have a wish list made for future visits! :)

It was nice being with Bart ... it was nice getting away and finally being able to think! I actually read a magazine for the first time in I don't know how long!!! I was able to sort things out, put my life into some kind of perspective. I did figure out that I do NOT want to move out of the townhouse. Sadly, staying there isn't an option as it's going on the market to be sold! Bart kept saying, "I wish you would have said that a couple years ago when I wanted to buy it". Yup, me too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home