As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Can you say ANXIETY??

Oh ya ... bad!!! Between lack of sleep, working so much, looking for a house, and the stress at home, my anxiety has been through the roof!!!! You might want to factor my PMDD in there too, you know me ... when I do it I REALLY DO IT!

I'm so frustrated with the whole house thing ... we've looked at a lot of places, some nice places, some not so nice ... but none are right! They just don't have the room I need! Or I find the PERFECT place, but it's too far (I'm trying NOT to commute). UGH!!! So on goes my daily ritual of looking at craigslist.com for that perfect place to call home.

Then there's the whole work thing and not having a place to live ... there's no way I can drive back and forth, so I've been sleeping on the floor in the attic of a friends house. It's the room where the band practices, so it has all the guitars, drums, mics, etc ... and then me! It's not like I can really sleep well ... let alone think.

Then this separation divorce thing ... why does it have to be so complicated?? I mean, getting married was so easy!!!!

One more thing and I will break!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home