As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, June 09, 2007

Packing

Pack, pack, pack ... that seems to be all I've been doing lately. Packing or complaining about how much packing I have to do. Thankfully my m, om packed most of it when she was here; otherwise I wouldn't know what to do!! I've been tackling the basement ... talk about overwhelming!!! My basement is where my scrapbook room is ... well, my basement IS my scrapbook room (minus Bart's office). It has needed cleaned and organized for a long time, so you can only imagine how packing is!! I've been trying to organize as I pack rather than just throwing it all in boxes. Let me tell you, that's a task in itself!!
Last night I was thinking about everything I had packed and patting myself on the back. Then I went down to do some more only to see that you really couldn't tell I had done anything!!! I still couldn't see much carpet or table tops! I have boxes for friends, a box or two for eBay, it's just WAY too much stuff!!

My parents will be here any minute to help. Then tomorrow I have movers coming to haul it and move it! I will be SO happy to get this over with ... I hate moving! And to think in a year or so I have to do it all again!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home