As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday's SHOULD be good, right?

After a hellishness week of no ups just downs and TONS of tears, I don't even have the weekend to enjoy. I work! What's even worse is my parents are in town and today my mom has spent the day slaving away in my house packing while I slept. Talk about feeling guilty! She packed up the nursery because there was absolutely no why I could have done that! Then she has just been one lean mean packing machine!!
We're going to knock out my scrapbook room on one of my days off ... thankfully someone to help with that gigantic task!!!!! I don't know how I could have done this without her. And to top it off, she's here until Thursday!!! :) YEAH!!!!!

But alas, I work ... so I'm no help until Sunday! :(

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Awww Abyy it's ok and understandable! I'd help move ya if I was there!

7:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home