As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, May 14, 2007

Living in a half empty house

Do you know how it feels to come home to a house that was once full of furniture, and one day it's virtually empty??
Where there was once a couch and coffee table is just emptiness, where there was once a big bed with tons of blankets and quilts, is pure air. Nothing to cook with, but things to eat on ... a blanket to sleep under, but still cold. A half empty closet that was once packed with clothes.

I've done my share (and then some) of crying today. Couldn't go into work because my depression has once again gotten a hold of me! I'm at the end of my rope yet again, I seem to find myself here often! I just hope I can find the knot to hold onto!!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

hang in there sweetie...hang in there

4:48 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

it gets better Abby!

7:10 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home