As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, June 10, 2007

The movers are here

The movers are here and they are quickly taking all the boxes and packing them in the truck. My mom and I got almost everything packed, but there is still some things here and there that needs put in boxes. I'm wondering how it's all going to fit into the apartment! Going from a townhouse to an apartment isn't an easy task!!

I'm sitting outside on the deck because I'm having horrible back spasms and can't really do anything without irritating it. So here I am ... helpless. Luckily it's a beautiful day (except the sun is hiding behind the dark clouds. The temperature is perfect, it's barely 70 ... it does look like rain, but hopefully it doesn't rain.

Mom and Dad got here yesterday and we packed up the kitchen and took the kitchen and bedroom stuff over and unpacked it. Okay, my mom unpacked most of it while I took a nap. They brought Bryce, he spent the hot day at my sisters swimming in the pool! (Lucky him!) Nicholas has a double header today, and Bryce is really looking forward to seeing him play baseball. After the first game, my parents and Bryce are heading home. Hopefully I'll get to see Bryce before they go.

It's rather depressing sitting out here knowing it's one of the last time's I'll be sitting here. There's so many memories here!!! I really wish I hadn't jumped the gun a few months ago. I'm really going to miss living here. Last night Mike and I talked, I'm going to miss having him next door. It's not often you have such a great neighbor!!!

I hope things start looking up ...

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancywithajones said...

GOOD LUCK GIRL with allt he moving I KNOW It is such a bummer to move. I hate having to do it. BIG HUGS CHICKY!

4:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home