As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

What in your lifetime has only happened once?

I just finished reading Tunealecious' (like your new name?) blog. She had a list of seven things that have happened only once in her lifetime ... so, I thought I'd do the same. :) She got the idea from the blog challenge at ...........

So, here we go ...
  1. I graduated from high school.
  2. I graduated from college. (I hope to do that one again some day though.)
  3. I became an aunt. (Yes, I an aunt to more than one little ... or not so little ... one out there, but becoming an aunt for the first time was a first.)
  4. I lived in a different house than the one I grew up in. (Okay, this might not seem like a big thing to most of you, but to me ... HUGE! I lived in the same house until I moved out and to Maryland when I was 21. Soon after I moved, so did my parents. They didn't move far, but still ... earth shattering event for me.)
  5. I was president of my respiratory class, and had to give a speech (which kicked butt I might add) at our pinning ceremony.
  6. I got my drivers licence. (I hope I never have to do that again!)
  7. I passed my boards after graduating college. (Torturous, I REALLY hope I never have to do that again!)
  8. I got a tattoo. (Yes I have more than one, but nobody forgets the first.)
  9. I got my tongue pierced.

Jeepers, that wasn't as easy as it sounded! I really had to think on that one. And you might notice, I had to do more than Dawn! :) Love ya Tune! Thanks!

*If you want to check out Tunester's blog, it is http://dawnday.blogspot.com/ And if you want to check out TTS for there blog challenges as well as some uber cool people and scrapbooking fun, it is http://www.treasurestoscrap.com/subcat.asp?subcategory=89

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Dawnree said...

great first Gertie girl! Glad you played along! - Tunester

8:47 PM

 
Blogger Nancywithajones said...

HEY YOU! Thanks for participating in our blog challenge!! WE try to have them every day but.. Im a goober and forget sometimes rofl. GREAT JOB with the challenge and so happy to see you at TTS!!!

2:02 AM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

WOW! that would be difficult to come up with 7 things that only happen once in my life....
Great job on describing all of them
Robin
http://tqmnurse.blogspot.com

5:32 PM

 
Blogger Greta Adams said...

hey girl...thanks for visiting my blog...get your hiney scrappin that pronowun challenge...that RAK is the bomb...

6:26 PM

 
Blogger It's Just me...Crazy "T" said...

It is great to see you gal... good job on the challenge!!!!
lol
T

6:48 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home