As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, March 05, 2006

Sunday ... bluck

What's up with me working all these weekends? Not the whole weekend, just one day of it and screwing me up?

Today the ladies that are working on lifebooks were meeting from 3-5 and of course I couldn't go because I had to work at 7 and it was in Bethesda and I just didn't feel like doing it. Third one I've missed (all due to work). I'm off on the next one, so I'm there! I feel like I'm letting them down not being there ... like they care, but you know how I am!

So I mope around all day depressed over various things, and my neck still killing. Heck I haven't even busted out any of my new stamps yet ... now what's that tell you? The watercolor crayons ... never even out of the bubble wrap! Sad but true! I am in a slump and can't get out .... I think I just need slapped!

Dreading tomorrow ... my first ever OBGYN appointment. Yup, 31 and have never been to an actual OBGYN, I just have my family Dr. do it all. But with all the nasty strange stuff going on ... she's referred me to the OBGYN. Luckily it's first thing (as in way before places should be open), so I don't have all day to worry about it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home