As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Starbucks started it ....

Last night at work, Christi and I decided we'd meet sometime late this morning at our usual spot (Starbucks). So I told her just to give me a call in the AM and let me know when to be there.
So around 1045, I get a call and we met at 11ish (we were both late). So we get our coffee (I didn't get my usual either, highly recommend the marble mocha macchiato!!!), sit, chat, catch up on everything since I'm PRN now and don't get to see her as often as I use to. Then out of the blue ... "let's go look at tattoos". I was wearing my Snakeman's sweatshirt, so I guess that's what made her get the idea ... so off we go! Of course, I feel like a big dork with my sweatshirt, so I take it off since I had a long sleeved shirt on underneath. We spent forever looking at tattoos, before we found the absolute perfect one. Out of all we looked at and liked, this one was her! It had her name written all over it! Next thing I know ... she's doing it! So there I am ... sitting talking to the chick that works the desk/floor (whatever you want to call it), and occasionally Steve as he walks in and out. Then I'm like that's it ... and I had Steve pierce my nose! :)
By this time Zeke (my man)had finished Christi's tattoo, so she came back with me ... which was too funny! Steve gave me all the details on cleaning, etc which I swear he didn't take a breath throughout the whole entire thing! When he finished, Christi said, "Say that often" at the same time I said, "don't you get sick of saying that. I know he probably doesn't do it so rushed etc, for everyone ... but it's me ... he knows me. So he marks my nose, give me a tissue because my eye would water, tells me to look straight ahead, hold still, don't grab his hands (guess it's happened or he wouldn't say it), and stop chewing my gum (man!) .... Then BAM in the needle, out the needle, in the ring and viola. The funniest part was me not flinching and Christi squirming in her chair when he poked and making painful noises!!! Cracked me up! Totally a Kodak moment and no camera (yup, me without a camera AGAIN).
Not sure what Bart thinks ... he hasn't really said, but then again ... I saw him for like .2 today. I do know he thinks I'm too old to have it. We're so opposites. I do know (even though he didn't say it) that he's glad I didn't do it with Shyam. Yet another thing Shyam has missed out on! Man I miss him!!!! He's SO not going to believe I did that when I tell him!

So what do you think ... eyebrow next??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must see photo!!!
Did you get a ring, stud or what?
'sigh' You're my idol....

9:07 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

diamond stud ... I'll have to get a picture, because you know I'll have to scrap it!

12:38 AM

 
Blogger Sarah .B. Scott said...

I had a marble mocha macchiato the other day, delish! A nose ring and a tattoo, now you need a Harley D! ;)

4:49 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Sarah, are they not the best things!!! I've been wanting another ever since! :)

A Harley .... nah, I want the American Choppers to build me a cool pink one! :) LOVE that show!

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home