As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Life really sucks

Shyam had his court date, and unfortunately he got jail time!! Even though he's been in rehab since the incident, and doing well. Gotta love Maryland and there stupid road rage crap, I guess it doesn't matter who started it. All that matters is the one that shows up with a big title, his little kids, and bills that supposedly happened from Shyam kicking the back of his car. Give me a break! I'll give the dude the broken sensor, if that's where Shyams foot landed .... but the rest of the stuff ..... I don't see how a foot in sneakers could do that much damage without resulting in a broken foot! But who am I?

So he's in for a month ... will probably get out in 24 for good behavior, then he is going back to the rehab facility.

Then there's me, who TOTALLY forgot about his trial .... Bart and I should have been there for support. I feel horrible about that, although I know he wouldn't have expected us to.

He did get my birthday card, which his Dad said made him happy .... so that makes me happy! But jail .... oiy!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will pray Abby, for Shyam that the jail time and the rehab will help him turn his life totally around.... it will give him a new beginning.... *if he hasn't done so before, he can check into getting this charge expunged from his criminal history later on*... I wish him the best! hang in there girlie

7:46 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

Hang in there darlin. Remember my favorite phrase!

I will send up some prayers for him too.

5:43 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I'm hanging .... trying to anyway!!! Thanks you two! :)

11:12 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a good friend Abby. Don't knock yourself so much. Gotta be ready for when Shyam gets out!

10:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home