As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, February 19, 2006

IKEA so rocks!

How can someone not like this store? I can (and do) spend hours upon hours in there!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! We went and pretty much figured out all our bedroom furniture ... we had a few ideas, came home and now I think we have it settled. So much for keeping the master bath as is since we're going with white furniture! But oh well!
I found some cool things for my scrapbook room to, but go figure ... they wouldn't fit in the car! Don't you hate that? So maybe we'll get them delivered when we get our bedroom furniture. Who knows. I need to do something to this room .... it's one, a total mess ... but it's more a lack of places to organize everything. Not to mention I'm not utilizing the space I have very well at all.

We did the usual post IKEA thing ... came home and took a nap. Not too fond of that, but I did it ... always feels like such a waste of a day napping.

But we got a couple cool lights, a new lamp for my scrapbook room because somehow I broke mine (who knows how), another thingy for the babies room (because last time we didn't buy enough), and tons of other odds and ends! Just love it! :) Now to go back again! :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

And you didn't take me!!!
Green with envy here. Ikea is mass shopping heaven.

12:42 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Crudola ... you so weren't supose to read this!

(We're going back soon)

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home