As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 27, 2006

My niece .... the nark

I so can't believe her! She calls my mom .... "I know something you don't know". What a mouth!

She knows I pierced my nose a time or two growing up with a thumb tack, and got grounded until it healed. And it was one of those ... "not until you're 18" type of things. Then it was, "not until you're not living under our roof". So hey ... I'm good to go now! :)

So what does Kaylie do ... call and tell her!!! I wanted it to be a suprise! Geesh!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rolling on the floor laughing...HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA sorry, it was funny

7:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, you just wait. You'll have some serious dirt on her someday and then you can dish it out at will!

2:13 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

It is funny ... she thought she was going to get me in trouble and didn't! :)

And oh the things I know about her that I could dish at will ... but I'm a good aunt! (I think)

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home