As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, February 23, 2006

Shrink appointment and scrapbook shopping

Seems like the two go hand in hand ...

No real changes on my meds, the decrease he had made didn't work, so I went back up on my own. He wanted to put me on a little more, but I didn't want to ... I just want off, but then I'm a wreck!

He was concerned with my health issues of lately, and understood that on top of the adoption would make it extremely hard to start lowering a dosage. So that made me feel better (kind of).



I then went to the scrapbook store in Hagerstown, FINALLY got by Supply Savvy book!! Haven't really looked at it besides a quick flip through, but looks good! Looking forward to the class! I of course got some various other things I didn't need, but don't I always. Now I'm into buying Chinese type things just to get the name to see if I can carry it in my store. Now tell me that's not dumb!!!!!

Not a bad day, not the best ... but not the worst! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home