As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

I TOTALLY forgot

So after Christi and my adventure this afternoon, we had some lunch .... then went our separate ways. Mine ... Target, and the plan was the LSS after. (Notice the word PLAN) I have NO idea what time I entered Target, but there was some kind of time warp in there! My cell phone does NOT get service in Target unless you're standing on your left foot slightly pointed north, with your head slightly tilted up to the left and your right hand in the air! So finally I get to a spot towards the front of the store where I have connection, and call Bart to ask him something (I don't even remember). So I call and get .... where are you? Target, why? Did you get your message from the hospital? No, why? You're on call, you need to be there at 7!!!! CRAP ... totally forgot I was on call! So I get off the phone and high tail it to the check out, run home (okay, I drove ... safely), run in the door, give lovin' to Socs, say hi to Bart who's on the couch ... and up the stairs to change. I change ... come down and sit for not even enough time to sit and leave. (I just needed to sit ... I was too rushed). Bart sees my nose and slightly smiled and shook his head, then informed me I needed to bust a move! So off I go ...
I give Christi a call on the way to let her know I got called in (she was working as well), so I would get to see her tattoo (I didn't get to see it earlier because they bandaged it up before I could). So we roll in about the same time (both late ... go figure), clock in at 1904 (SWEET ... 3 minutes to spare!) ... talk about good!
Christi's tattoo was adorable and she SO loves it ... as did everyone else! She was telling EVERYONE! Not many noticed my nose, unless I pointed it out ... so see ... not too old, not noticeable! As Christi said, it's me ... it just kinda fits.
Very good night ... so didn't need me. Shanna was working .... which Christi and I both have NO idea why we didn't call her for our Starbucks meeting! It's the 3 of us who go! And get this ... Shanna was pretty much there when we were!
But anyway ... good night ... great being with my girls, I miss working with them both! I miss my 12's with them! I do admit that ... I'd do 12's if I was guaranteed to be with them! I don't think they'd do that though!
So all was good .... I forgot I was on call ... made it on time, got paid nicely which is good because I somehow spent $80 at Target (which all fit in a regular sized bag????? I have no idea what I got, need to check that out I think!

Shew .... I'm beat!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home