As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Sucky day ... not too bad of a night

So today sucked .... depressed, my shoulder/neck/back (whatever) killed. I worked tonight and had a great time (of course). Christi and Shanna were working ... so how could we not have fun? I didn't have many treatments, but got stuck in a room talking to this sweet old lady forever. I didn't mind ... she was a sweetheart, but it cut into my fun time with the girls. But oh well.

I've been getting some kits up at the store and ordering some new stuff. Hopefully that will generate some moolah. The sale did pretty good ... as did my new customers in the UK! Rock on! Make one customer's day and word spreads!

I still need to get this room cleaned and organized. It's overwhelming ... and the more I do, the worse it gets! Shock I know! I'd love to get it all condensed to one side so we could actually use this room as a family room. Think it's possible? Any takers to help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home