As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, January 27, 2006

Gotta meet Erin Lincoln

She is going to be at my local scrapbook store February 18th to do a book signing of her new book (Supply Savvy Scrapbooking) and teaching a class. Okay, if you know nothing about scrapbooking, you can just stop reading now because you're not going to care! :) However if you do ... carry on (unless you're bored, or just don't care)

So first thing I check is .... am I working? Nope, I'm off!!!!
Second thing .... what's it going to take to get Casii to go with me? (Still thinking)
Third .... Great birthday gift, since my birthday if February 16th!

So it just brings us back to number two ... because we all know I won't go by myself! I'm off to email Mo, maybe she'll go ... but still, I think Casii needs to! Don't you all agree? :D (And no Casii, you don't get to vote in this!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, girl, did you wake up today and call to register? I can't do the 18th at Donna's store, really because I'm just coming back into town, but I CAN do the 18th of March at Scrapmania.
Come on chickie! ~Casii

8:26 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I'm calling them tomorrow at 1 (or I might go register in person) when they open! Not to worry .... I'm in like flin baby!

11:12 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Since when do I wake up during the day?

11:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home