As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Therapy ....

Strange session to say the least! I'm really not sure I know what to say about it ... I left feeling odd, feeling like I was explaining myself for adopting rather than continuing with the fertility testing. I don't understand why an HOUR + was spend with her trying to get that out of me. I felt like she was saying I was broken and could possibly be fixed!!! Which is true, but I don't want to! I feel adoption is what I was meant to do, and I am more than happy to be doing it! As I told her, all I want is a family ... who gave birth to my children doesn't matter one bit to me, as long as I have them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Unless she's an adoption counselor, she's digging where she doesn't have the knowledge. Your heart knows what is best. Go with it. ~Casii

8:31 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

No worries Cassi, you know me!! :) And she's not an adoption counselor. I stood my ground, not to worry!

3:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home