As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Catalog Addict

Hi I'm Abby, and I'm a catalog addict!!!

I love getting them in the mail, not junky one's, the GOOD one's! You know the one's I'm talking about Pottery Barn, The Red Envelope, J Jill .... LOVE them!!! But here's the problem, never fails that I fall in love with at least ONE thing (usually more) in the catalog. Of course, it's something WAY out of my budget ... so I just keep looking at it online hoping it will be marked down. (Yes, I know ... it's a sad life I lead.)

Well for those of you who LOVE J Jill, let me just warn you now ... when you get her new catalog in the mail, just do yourself a favor and toss it!!!!! I think I found something on every single page (sometimes EVERYTHING on every page) that I MUST have!!! The outfits, the shoes, the accessories ... I'm in love!

3 Comments:

Blogger Becky said...

J Jill??? Pottery Barn?? since when did the pottery barn have a catalog???

5:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that is my question to.. who is J jill?

7:17 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

LMBO at the two of you! Go to www.potterybarn.com and www.jjill.com

1:39 AM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home