As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, January 07, 2006

Nip Tuck fans?

Totally LOVE that show .... we watch every episode!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

But here's the problem ... now I want plastic surgery! :) You think I'm kidding ... nope, dead serious!!! I've always wanted my nose done (it's WAY too big) since Jr. High when my "friends" (that's in quotes, because they aren't anymore ... no clue what they're even doing these days) were having things done. One had a bone on her foot removed, or sanded down or something, because it stuck out and she didn't like the way it looked!!!! Yup, shallow .... but that was my Jr. High!

But seriously, I want my eyes done .... I'll have to get it done eventually, because I have the genetics where the eyelids get "droopy". So why not get it done now while I have good elasticity, instead of when I'm older? Of course, now I'd have to pay for it, and when I'm older and NEED it, insurance would. Stupid if you ask me! I still want my nose done, and the ever popular lipo!!! Will it happen, of course not ... unless someone is reading this and would like to pay for it! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home