As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, January 06, 2006

One of those sleepy days

Not the best night ... I went to bed, took my meds (which usually knock me out), but nope ... wide awake. Usually not a problem, but with my meds it is ... I don't function well on my night meds (which is why they're taken at night). I'm extremely clumsy, and don't walk well ... if any. So there I was, wide awake, meds taken. Too much running through my head, so I made the decision to get up and go downstairs. Good idea at the time ... but should have thought it through. I stumble out of the bedroom and make it down the stairs (not really sure how). Into the kitchen for a snack and some water (I was starved as I had not eaten anything all day), then to the laptop. (At least I didn't attempt to make it to the basement!) So I sit down, eat, and do some things on the laptop ... not that there was much to do. So I ended up picking up a book suggested by my therapist to read and read 20 some pages and thought it was stupid, couldn't understand why she wanted me to read it. So mad about the book, I went back to bed ... crawled up the stairs, then thought I'd ask Bart about taking some extra meds because I was feeling anxious and had a headache. So I stumble down the hall (he's in the guest room)and just couldn't walk anymore, so I sit. From there I yell, can I have a green pill and something for a headache. Of course he's sound asleep so I have to repeat it, to that I get a yes. But he had no idea what he had just agreed upon. Then it was, "where are you". Well duh, in the hallway ... where else would I be at 3 AM? Finally he figures out what was going on and tells me to get in bed (right, I can't walk at this point). So I crawl to the bedroom, just to decide I needed to pee, luckily the master bath is right by the bed. Somehow I made it there, and that's where Bart comes in .... lights on (I SO hate that) yelling about me being up, falling down, knocking things down, etc. (Did I mention I fell in the bathroom?) So I get mad, he gives me something for a headache ... nothing else and tells me to get in bed and stay in bed! (I am such a 5 year old!) So I did.

So this morning (or shall I say late afternoon) Socrates and I decide to get out of bed ... I look at the clock and it's almost 4!!!! What the heck! There went the day! I slept off and on throughout the day, but still ... geesh! It's been a LONG time since I had done that! So we get up, get dressed ... Of course Socrates needed out and fed. Then the remainder of the day has been spent right here ... in front of the computer scrapping, or computing! :) Well, except for when Bart and I went out for dinner (Pizza). Nothing exciting ... nor did I accomplish anything. But I did sleep good ... once I got to sleep! But I've yet to figure out why I need to read this stupid book! (Not to worry, I will ask her Wednesday)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home