As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, January 16, 2006

Shyam update and Tattoo update

Two topics that go well together I think!

Shyam update ... nothing! :) Just that I miss him like crazy!!!! Never did I think it would be like this. I thought it would be like he's on vacation, or moved away or something ... but it's SO not like that because I can't have communication with him. So that's his update! :D

Tattoo update ....
Doing good ... getting the cool black scabs sluffing off as I wash it. (Yes I'm weird, I think it's cool) It's never really hurt, only when it started scavenge and I'd bend a certain way that would stretch it, which would rip the scab. And that didn't really hurt, just odd. It's never gotten red, or irritated in any way, and hasn't itched. Let me take that last one back, it is starting to itch a little, but when it starts, I was it and put the lotion on and that ends the itching. So it's healing well. I had Bart take a picture of it yesterday so I can have progress pick for my scrapbook. I should have had one with the bandages ... and then RIGHT after they came off before washing it. Wasn't thinking. Still loving it and thinking of the others I want and when I'm going to get them (no need to comment on that Bart). So, all is well in tattoo world!! :) (well, besides my parents still freaking out)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home