As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th

Nothing big happened today ... I tried to get some scrapping done, but ended up organizing and doing Jungle stuff. I did manage to scan and print some documents I need for my lifebook, so that's a start. I'm just having SO much trouble with it, because everything seems so blah since it's just documents.

Nothing big planned for the weekend. Tomorrow I hope we get up at a decent time, but I don't see that happening!!!! I hate sleeping the day away!

Sunday I have a "meeting" with my China Life Group, very nervous about that! I'm not sure I want to go ... let me rephrase, I want to go, not sure I can. I don't know anyone, and I'll be going to a strange person's home. Of course this person has adopted, so they've had background checks, etc so I know they're safe ... but I feel odd. So we'll see if I make it there!

I THINK Shyam should be getting out Sunday, but not sure what's going on there since we haven't talked to his Dad lately. I asked Bart to call him today, but he didn't ... maybe he will tomorrow. It seems like it's been longer than a month, I really miss him. I hope he's gotten what he needed out of rehab! I know that if he wanted to, he did! And I do believe he wanted to!

Okay, so this was a boring entry ... sorry!! Not that many are interesting, but this one is especially boring!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home