As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Icky Saturday

What a nasty cold, rainy (slightly snowy), windy day!!!! Great day to sleep in, which we did! :) Slept in too long, because we didn't get everything finished I would have liked, but oh well.

We went to visit one of Bart's employee's in the hospital ... man was it hard for me to keep quiet!!! Very proud of myself though! What a HUGE baby!!!! And his mom, geesh ... she makes it worse! He's engaged, lives on his own ... and his mom has been with him 24/7!!! The nurse came in to change his IV, and there was a bubble (small) in the tubing and he was freaking over it! (which got the mom going on about it too) So the nurse had to get it out! PLEASE! Suck it up and be a man!

I was nice and took donuts and coffee into my co-workers since I was going to be there ... and I knew they'd be busy, and have little time to eat, and could use that coffee!!! (See I CAN be thoughtful)

I did a big ONE page tonight ... really did most of it last night. So hate it! But could you tell me how to do a scrapbook page of documents and make it look good? So not feeling it ... maybe I should do something else for awhile, I don't know.

So, it's 1 AM and here I am .... feeling like I got nada accomplished again! Seems to be the thing lately, doesn't it. I guess I should get up at a normal time and make a list and just do it (not to sound like a Nike commercial). But me get up at a normal time .... doesn't happen!!!

Tomorrow is the get together for the China Lifebook group I joined ... the first get together. What was I thinking signing up for that? Sitting in a room with 14 people I don't know, in a persons house I don't know. Sure ... sounds like something I can do! And then ... why don't I take everyone a goodie bag? WHAT? Think before you email ... geez! What the heck am I suppose to take these people ... some of which have never scrapbooked before! Oiy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home