As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, January 26, 2006

One of the worst days, if not THE worst

Today around 1PM (I think it was) I was woken up by Bart (who was suppose to be at work). "Honey I need you to wake up" "I am" "No, I need you to wake up, I need to know you understand what I'm going to tell you" Okay, that woke me up! Instantly I thought something horrible had happened, someone had died! Thankfully nobody had died, yet some thing horrible did happen. And he began explaining ....

Our adoption agency got word of the referrals today for group 26 (that's our group)! There are three in our group; however, only 2 referrals. See a problem here? And of course you know who's referral was missing ..... You got it, OUR REFERRAL!!!!!!!!! They know nothing, of course this have never happened before (so we had to be the first!). So we have no freaking idea what's going on ... especially since we were ahead of them with paperwork, etc. If there had been a problem with our paperwork that was sent to China, we would have heard about that by now and would not have made it to the "matching room". So now we wait until the CCAA (adoption place) opens in the AM to hopefully get some answers. (There is a 12 hour time difference) Fingers crossed it's something simple and we'll get our referral next week and still be with our group. I will flip out if we are pushed to the next group because the CCAA met there quota for the month and refuse to process one more! What the heck is one more?? And of course Chinese New year starts .... so tomorrow is all they have to figure it out until after the 9th!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If it's not figured out tomorrow I WILL GO INSANE!!!!!

So we'll probably be up all night waiting for a phone call to see what the heck is going on. We will get a phone call no matter what time it is (per our request). So needless to say I suck ... I'm a total wreck!

Bart stayed home, he couldn't go back to work .... he stayed here and slept to make the time go by. I'm so happy he came home to tell me the news in person rather than over the phone! See what a great guy he is? :) I had my appointment with my shrink at 3 ... which is when the news sunk in and I lost it in his office! (Perfect timing I guess)

So, we wait ............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home