As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back with the gang

I've missed working nights ... tonight is has been nice being back with MY shift, night shift! Even though it's been busy, with one thing after another ... it's been fun!!! I'll definately be signing up for more call on the next schedule since I'm not scheduled much. That way, if I get called in ... I'll be with the shift I love! There's just nothing like working nights!!! Not only the respiratory people, but the nurses, docs in the ED, nursing assistants, everyone! Love it!!!!

The shifts just about over, and I'm waiting for a patient to finish his treatment so I can go down to the department and give report. (Not to mention, hopefully not see you know who.) Christi and I have already decided that since this night has gone on for a month or two (one of those busy long nights that just won't end), we're going to our favorite hang out after we got off. Starbucks here we come!!!

*******************************************************

Starbucks was great as always ... never can go wrong with that place!!! Christi and I always have a blast in there trying to figure out what people do, etc. And of course, we have to point out any hoties that come in! :) Of course I just do it for her since I'm married! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home