As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Gotta love Zeke

Today I went back to where I got my tattoo to take Zeke his tip. Bart came along, and even came inside. Zeke wasn't busy, so I was able to give him his tip and he motioned us to the back. Of course he wanted to pay me for what I had given him, but I wouldn't take anything ... I told him all I wanted was a picture of him for my scrapbook. I was thinking I'd just stand beside him and get the picture ... heck no! We go back to where he does the tattoos and he told me to roll up my sleeve ... so he got out the tattooing thing (yes, technical word) without a needle, and acted like he was giving me a tattoo! We both smiled at the camera .... and got two great shots! What more could a scrapbooker want?

He's great, talked to us for a good while ... Bart even liked him! And the best part ... my next tattoo is on him! Bad part, he's going to Alaska in the very near future and then to Tokyo to teach! He gave me his card as well as his cell phone number and I gave him my info. He's going to give me a call a few weeks before he leaves so I can come in for #2! :) Can't wait!! Trying to think of what I want and wear to get it!! I SO hope Shyam is out before he leaves ... he HAS to get a tattoo from Zeke! It's a must!!! But heck ... I'd go to Alaska to get one from the legendary master!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home