As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Counseling

Typical Wednesday ... Counseling!! ICK!! Good news, I wasn't charged for missing last week. She totally understood the circumstances, which I thought was very nice of her!

I went prepared, I finally remembered to make my list (thanks for the reminder Tune) and print it out to take. I made two copies, one with notes to myself in case I needed notes to jog my memory, etc. The other copy was for my counselor, it was without the notes. Well, you guessed it ... I printed out two copies of the SAME copy, the one with the notes for me. Not all I wanted her to have.

She asked how my week was, and I told her it sucked ... blah, blah, blah! We complimented my shoes (I think that was done before the how was your week question), so I had to go into how comfortable Dansko's are, how I use to be a Birkenstock girl, but now I swear by my Dansko's. Way too much talking about shoes! So we never really got back to my week sucking ... we did however talk about affirmations. I got two handouts (I love getting handouts, not sure why, but I do) on them. She's not sure I have gotten some of the affirmations I have needed in life. I'm not sure I agree, but maybe to some point she's right. I'll have to actually think about it I guess! (Ugh, think!) But all in all an okay appointment ... it's the next one I'm worried about, because she's armed with "The List"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home