As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, November 23, 2005

A nice Tuesday evening

First let me touch on the day .... of course I slept in since I didn't get to sleep last night until around 4 or 5AM. Didn't do much but yell at the dogs and chat online with some friends. I wish I could talk Bart into asking his Dad if he wants Athena ... I love her, but right now it's just too much!!!!

Talked to my boss, I called her back since she left a message yesterday and today. That's a whole other story, I'm too tired to type it all now. Personally, I've had enough of the lady!!!

Bart got home, played his stupid computer game .... I showered and got ready to go out. Dinner and a movie! :)

We say the 10:30 PM showing of Harry Potter. Very good movie, but a little too long for me. I just can't sit there that long. I was VERY antsy towards the end. They left a lot out from the books, but they had to or the movie would have been even longer!!!! We had dinner at Pizza Blitz before the movie (romantic dinner, eh?) I had a slice of pizza, Bart a sub. Very good. The plaza was pretty with Christmas lights and a huge Christmas tree. A very enjoyable evening. My anxiety even stayed under control (for the most part).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home