As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ruined Vacation

Well that's it .... our family summer vacation is ruined!!! I don't even want to go now!!!!

I talked to my mom today and she informed me that my uncle and his wife and his kids and families are going the same week we are!!!!! Great!!! First off, I can't stand his wife!!!! She's not my aunt and never will be!!!!!

Prior to my aunts passing (my uncles first wife) we would all go to the beach together. I have SO many great memories of that, and going to the beach and sitting there watching the waves go in and out speaks to me. It brings back the memories of the fun times we had there with my aunt, and now it will be ruined!!! I honestly don't think I'm strong enough to go and deal with HER. Yes they will be 8 miles away, but we will still see them. I can't ... and I don't want to.

Now I'm stuck .... my sister could only go 2 weeks so I don't know if we can even change the week now ... or if they would. And I'm not the type of person that talks about my feelings so it's not like I'll tell them why. But then if I stay home, it's a waste. Not to mention Bart is SO looking forward to this .... I mean REALLY looking forward to it.

What to do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home