As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

What is up with this?

I have a WONDERFUL Friday and Saturday .... Sunday, not bad until evening. Then crap again. Anxious and no sleep .... NO SLEEP!!!!!

Bart was off Friday - Sunday ... and I'm usually better when I'm with him (or someone) but geesh! To go from, yeah I'm getting better back to yuck!

Last night he thought he had it figured out ... I could only sleep 5 hours at a time which was true (he pointed out examples). Well, tonight it was 4 or less. So there went that!!!

I'm back to work Wed, then Saturday. Not bad .... I can do that. Days not together time to recoop. Then the new schedule is out which I haven't seen. If she didn't change me from the mock up, I work Sunday as well ..... But with a nice break. Doable.

I'm just sick of the not sleeping .... I take a sleeping aid even ... and nothing!! SO frustrating. I've been TRYING to hold out and not go back to the dr. (my apointment is in 3 months), but I might have to break down and do it, because I can't live like this!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home