As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Okay, so I admit it .....

I'm not doing well at all! A year (or more) ago, I was at a place I had never been .... and a place I never wanted to return. My anxiety was at it's peak, I was depressed, and to top it off .... I didn't want and did not leave my house! I had to stop working (for obvious reasons). I got my meds straight (finally ... after a year of going back and forth with different meds and dosages) and started counseling. I started feeling more myself .... I even started back to work. Now here's the problem ......... I'm headed back there, to the place I don't want to go!!!

I'm not sure how or why, but I'm going ..... I don't want to go, but yet I'm going ... despite my fighting, my talking to myself, I'm going and I don't feel I can stop.

My anxiety is again at it's peak .... I'm having daily attacks, and nightly ones ... even ones in my dreams. I don't like going out of the house, and it's hard to be around more than 3 or 4 people. Yet I'm still working .... for now.

I've missed 2 days already because I was sick .... one more occurance and I get a VERBAL warning, then a written, etc. So what do I do?? I have to work!!! I have to work or our adoption is history! We need my income for that. But yet, working isn't helping me at all .... I need time off, but I can't call in without getting a warning. I feel if I had some time off to "gather myself" to gain inner strength I can kick this. But how do I do that when I HAVE to work. I could get a doctors note to cover my time off, but that won't do any good. I haven't worked long enough to get FMLA. I'm at a loss, which makes things worse ..... makes me worry about the next day I work, which adds to the anxiety, etc. It's a never ending process ... and honestly I'm sick of it.

I need time .... I need help!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home