As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Friday, January 21, 2005

I saw heaven

My favorite store is Target, I could just spend hours upon hours in there even if I was just there the week before. Walmart, I can't stand ..... we avoid it at all costs. The fact they have a super Walmart that is a walmart as well as a grocery store in one is wonderful .... but still, hate it because it's Walmart.

Today we went to Leasburg and went to a super Target!!!! I walked in the door and looked ahead and saw glorious produce, I swear I even heard heavenly music playing. I looked to my left and saw the bakery and deli, both very nice. I looked even further left and what did I see ..... a STARBUCKS!!!!!!! Okay, this HAS to be heaven!!!!

We shopped ..... spent a little too much time on the Jelly Belly isle, but how could you not ..... I mean, Jeally Belly's in all flavors!!! Yes we spent over $10 on just those! I was like a kid in a candy store! (no pun intended)

They had a wonderful baby department that I wish we would have had more time to look through. Definately will be going back.

I wish I was feeling better and that Bart wasn't at his shopping threshold ...... but now that I know how heavenly it is, more trips will be made without a doubt!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home