As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Raining cats and dogs .... really!

I let socs out for the first time today (bladder of steal he has) .... and along come two strays. One I've seen before, but the other (st. banard) I have not. Of course Socs goes into protective mode and barks to keep them away, but the St. Banard wasn't moving, not barking either. He lowered his head to socs (dog language for you're the boss) but socs keeps on his get out of my yard bark! Meanwhile it's really pouring down the rain, thundering and lightening!!! I'm trying to get my soaked dog inside which isn't working!!!! Finally he comes in ... and it took all I could do to keep the St. Banard out. Poor thing ... soaked to the bone!!! I almost let him in and dried him off!

Called animal control, which I hate doing. But it's so nasty out ... I don't like them out there ... especially when visability is nill and they could get hurt. So now I'll sit here and worry about the poor strays hoping they get into a warm dry place and there owners find them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home