As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, September 28, 2004

Monday feels like Friday .... what more could you want?

Working just monday then off a few days makes it nice!!! It made Monday not so bad, and made it feel like Friday. Work went well .... in the ICU again, and everything went smoothly. I will be on my regular shift for the next schedule. I'm not so sure about it ... I've grown to like days! We shall see.

Bart made it home from his trip ... tired. They had a good time it sounds like, they even were mature enough to blow things up in the comp fire! (shaking head)

We went over to the townhouse tonight to find an early Christmas present from Brenda!!!!!! A BEAUTIFUL table and chairs (4) just as I wanted sitting in the kitchen!!!!!!!!! What a suprise that was ... I couldn't believe it!!!!! What a great sister I have!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home