As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy birthday Bryce!!

Today is my nephew's birthday ... it's so hard to believe he's already eight years old!!! It seems like just yesterday my sister and I were driving to my parents to see the little cutie when he was born!!!!!

Tonight he is having his party at Skate Country which will be a lot of fun!!! What's not fun about a birthday party at a skating rink??? He's invited all his friends to come and skate and have birthday cake and ice cream. I remember having my party at the skating rink a few times when I was little ... there's just something about having the whole place to yourself that makes you feel uber special!!!! :) He deserves a fun day!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home