As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Dr. Apointment

Today was my doctor appointment to follow up my ER visit. Of course I didn't mention my trip to the ER to her, I wanted in and out of there quickly. She once again told me she's not comfortable managing my medication and I needed to get a psychiatrist as soon as possible. I understand her completely, I'd much rather have a psychiatrist managing me! So I'll start calling to find one ... again! Hopefully this time with more success!

I was extremely embarrassed when I was paying my co-pay because I gave the receptionist my flex spending card to pay my $15 and it got declined!!! I wasn't thinking at all ... umm, no job, no insurance, no flex spending ... duh!! Now I am waiting for a letter from the doctors office when they find out my insurance has run out! It's just never ending! I was told someone would contact me regarding COBRA insurance, but I haven't heard. I guess I'm going to have to follow up on that myself because I can't afford not having insurance! Not counting how much that Dr. visit will cost (they drew blood too, so I'll have lab fees), my medications alone are pushing $500!! That's just a month supply!!! (She wrote for two months) I haven't gone to Target to pick up my meds because I'm dreading draining my checking account to get them! I know the alternative of not taking my meds the past couple days isn't good either! I'll get reimbursed for everything once I get COBRA, but still! Thankfully next month, Bart's new insurance will start and I won't have to worry about all this anymore!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home