As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Night Terrors

My new thing ... night terrors! Leave it to me to acquire such a fun new thing to do at night!!

Bart woke me up last night and told me I was screaming. This morning he said I woke him up 4 times screaming last night, and every time he would come in and check on me (I was on the couch), and he said I was sound asleep. About 10 - 15 minutes after he checked on me the last time, he was woken up by a "blood curdling scream", and he ran into the living room expecting someone to be in there attacking me ... but instead there I am, sound asleep!

Lovely thing these night terrors ... they happen in your deepest part of sleep so you don't remember anything. I guess it's kind of good not to remember what makes you scream bloody murder, but it would be nice to know so it could be fixed.

When my mom was here we slept in the same room and she said I yelled out in the night a few times and mumbled a lot. I would never remember anything when she would tell me about it the next day. I guess now I know why I've been waking up drenched in sweat!!

UGH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home