As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The doctor hunt

What doctor hunt?
Of course being the procrastinator I am, I haven't made one phone call to find a new psychiatrist. Nor have I called to make an appointment with my therapist. I have got to be the queen at putting things off!! (Not the best thing to be queen of either!)

Bart's insurance kicks in July first, so one would think I'd have an appointment for the beginning of July! I don't even know what doctors are covered, nor have I bothered to ask.

So that's on my agenda, to get a list and tackle it! And get an appointment with Barbara, lord knows I need counseled! Especially since I haven't been sleeping, and my anxiety is through the roof! I need to get out of this slump!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

girlfriend, don't make me get UNCLE GUIDO up there.....

2:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home