As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wirling

I SO can't believe everything that's going on ... it's almost like I'm in a dream which I'll eventually wake up and my life will be how it is supose to be. You know, the one we have all dreamed of ... the perfect one!

Instead I sit here with my life wirling out of control. I can almost watch everything around me fall apart with an evil sinister laugh in the background ... like I'm getting what I deserve. I know I'm not perfect ... who is? But did I actually do something so horible to deserve all of this? I keep telling myself things will get better ... yet, it seems they can actually get worse!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home