As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Monday, February 26, 2007

Courage

My mom got me the Courage Willow Tree angel. It brings a triumphant spirit, inspiration, and courage. (Just what I need!!!) I love what Susan Lordi has written on the side of the box, so I thought I'd share ...

I created the first Angel of Courage in 2001 to celebrate the triumphant spirit, strength, and courage we call upon to face challenges in our lives - whether they be our health, or the well-being of our loved ones. In response to requests for another figure that expresses this sentiment, I re-sculpted the original piece and name it Courage. I hope this angel can be an reminder of people in our lives who inspire us with their strength and courage everyday.

When I read that many people came to mind (one being my mom). There are so many people in my life that are an inspiration of strength and courage, I hope I can draw from them to get through the challenges I am facing.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home