As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Virginia Tech Shootings

Enough is enough! That pretty much sums up my feelings on this situation, enough!! I try to isolate myself from the news for this reason, it's depressing to see how people are today ... how the world is today. It sickens me. Of course it's virtually impossible to isolate yourself from the news, it's all around ... and if you don't see it, you'll hear about it from someone.

What would possess someone to do such a thing, to kill so many innocent people? Is everything really that bad? I mean, I complain about how horrible my life is, but NEVER would something like this cross my mind. It's sad to think this person or persons life went by without anyone noticing they needed help.

My heart goes out to everyone this has effected. But seriously, enough is enough ... violence solves nothing!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I agree the media is so playing into he wanted his 15 min of fame crap and I for one if I owned a news station would refuse to show it. They suck don't give into these people!

7:50 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

amen sister!

10:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home