As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Depression NEVER goes away ...

When you have depression, you always have depression. You can have good days, you can actually go months and months without having a bad day, but it's inevitable depression will come out.
Not that I've had an easy few months (well, more than that), but I haven't had days where I just want to stay in bed and cry. Not until Wednesday anyway ... now I just can't seem to snap out of it. I'm on my medication (I've weaned myself way down on my Clonopin though), so why am I feeling like this??
I didn't sleep all that well last night, but I did sleep ... I got up this afternoon and just felt blah. I didn't feel like doing anything, it took all I had not to just go back to bed and cry myself to sleep. But after three hours or so, I gave in ... bed became my solice, and my tears just fled from my eyes. But did I feel better? Nope ... if anything I felt worse, so why crave doing something that makes you feel worse??

Life ... will it ever get easier??

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home