As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, April 01, 2007

I finally treated myself ...

Tonight while doing some much needed shopping at Target (my fav store), I wondered down the scrapbook isle to see if they had anything on clearance that I MUST have. And there it was ... the EK Success circle cutting system I have been looking everywhere for without success! (no pun intended) I SO hated to spend the money, and I hesitated ... but in the cart it went! It's been a long time since I have gotten myself a treat, so I thought it was about time.
Now the bad part ...
I've had a layout in my head for WEEKS but haven't attempted it because I needed a circle cutter. So tonight I was determined. I went down into my scrap room with my new found toy ready to knock this page out. I looked through kit after kit, paper after paper, but nothing was hitting me. So you guessed it ... I got nothing done (but get a headache). I KNOW I have paper to do this layout, I refuse to go buy paper just to do a layout ... I can't! I have hoarded WAY too much and it needs used! So maybe tomorrow ... or later in the week I'll go back down and take another look at what I have.

But at least I have my circle cutter! :)

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

YYYEEAAAA Abby wants to scrap I can't wait to see it.
Christina

8:46 AM

 
Blogger Dawnree said...

I can not WAIT to see it! hurry up!

2:33 PM

 
Blogger Dawnree said...

TAGGG come to my blog and find out the details! you really need to update this. lol

7:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home