As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

I've been tagged, thanks Dawn!

So, here's how it works ...
Each player starts with 7 random facts/habits about themselves. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their seven things, as well as these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 7 people to get tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them that they have been tagged and to read your blog!

My 7 random things about me:
1. I have a freckle on my top lip, right in the middle.
2. I have matching freckles on the palms of my hands. If I put my hands together the freckles match up. (I know what you're thinking, enough about freckles!)
3. I'm scared to death that I will die alone.
4. I hate, and I do mean HATE bugs! Especially the icky creepy ones like spiders!
5. When I stay in a hotel, I make someone check the bed for snakes. Who knows why ... but it's something I've always done. (Maybe I do need "help".)
6. I've always had more male friends than female.
7. When I cook, I seem to make a HUGE mess and use a lot of various bowls, etc. (And I HATE cleaning it up!)

That was easier than I thought! :)

So here's my people ...
Casii, Tara, Beth, Mike, Christina .... I can't think of any more, sorry!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

NOOOOOOOO!

7:48 AM

 
Blogger Abby said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! :)

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home