As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sick

All of winter comes and goes, and what happens when spring gets here? You guessed it, I get sick! Not that it feels like spring, it's been cold, rainy, heck it's even snowed ... but nonetheless it's spring! The flowers are all popping up wondering what the heck is going on!!! :)

About 4 days ago I started feeling icky, and Thursday night at work my voice started going ... by Friday I was coughing up a lung and feeling like death! I had my whole weekend planned ... I was going to pack and get this house/apartment hunting over with. But of course that didn't happen since I'm sick. I've just been lazy. So much for 5 days off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home