As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Find me a place to live!

How hard could this possibly be? I just want a nice place to live that's close to work ... is that too much to ask?? There's plenty to chose from, then sort through the one's that will take a 60ish pound dog (I'm telling people he's a mutt otherwise I'm doomed) and you have a handful left. Now let's go to price range ... right! It looks as if I will have to have a roommate, which I'd rather not do ... I wanted to do this on my own. It's so discouraging it makes me sick! I've spent hours looking at places, both in person and online ... yet nothing! I had planned on being in a new place by April ... now it looks like it's going to be May!

This separation thing is hard ... sorting through who gets what, packing, finding a place to live ... virtually starting over. That's what spring is for, right?? A fresh beginning?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

you can come live in el paso with me! i am gonna have a 4 bedroom soon. Ohh wait you said close to work. Sorry! The offer still stands though!

7:51 AM

 
Blogger Becky said...

hang in there girlie. It will all fall in place!

5:31 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

Thanks chicka's ...

10:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home