As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Here I sit ...

I was asleep until Terry decided to get up, which means I have to get up because he can't be alone. Since the hospital can't do the job they should be doing of watching and helping (not to mention MEDICATING) a suicidal person, I get to.

It's funny how there are laws set to help and protect people that are a danger to themselves, yet obviously those laws are not for everyone. Somehow many people slip through the cracks because either the police don't want to do there job, or the hospital doesn't want to do there's. So here I sit ... doing there job, trying my best to stay calm (which I'm not ... but I am TRYING) and keep him inside. Not an easy job, and not one I should be doing when a trained professional should be. So if something happens it's on my head not there's!!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, I had no idea all this was going on. What a mess. Terry needs to get into a rehab program. Have you and Bart discussed it with him? My sis is bipolar, alcoholic and has been through the same stuff. Very self-destructive, destructive to property, tendency for theft. All the signs are there.

BTW, I just addicted to scrapbooking stuff and you attracted me. :)

1:57 PM

 
Blogger Abby said...

I'm glad I attracted you too!!! :)

We've discussed all options with him ... but he doesn't want to listen.

4:29 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home