As boring as it may be, it's my life. You live life and learn as you go along. So hop into my life and enjoy the ride! (You don't want to forget to buckle up, sometimes it's one heck of a bumpy ride!)

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Guess who's in the hospital ....

You got it ... the friend that was over for New Years. He was making absolutely no sense whatsoever the next day and his parents took him into the ER. He had OD'd on benzo's!!!! Bart spoke with the Father and explained we had items from our home missing along with FIFTY of my Clonopin (which is a benzo), that means I don't have enough to get me through the month!!!! So he asked if he could look for those, as well as let the doctors know that he could have taken those.

What a mess!!!! What's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home